We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Max Infosys may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline.
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Max Infosys.
- If we come to know that we have gathered personal information about children without parental or guardian consent, we will take the necessary steps to immediately remove the data from our server.
- Max Infosys ‘Contact us’ form is compliant with GDPR regulations. If you proceed further, we will consider that you have given your consent to receive requested information/data. We do not make any assumptions, we take all the actions based on the transparent affirmation by users who agree to be physically contacted.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies).