Ever since computers have been invented, humans have greatly increased their use of it. They put them into doing all their work, which makes us more dependent on them. This has led to exponential growth of their dependency. Humans have increased the capacity of these machines to a great extent such as their speed, their size and their inability to work so that they can do our work in a very short time, which will save our time.
You might have also done the goal that nowadays, look at Artificial Intelligence is just being praised. If you do not know much about it, then you do not need to be worried because today you are going to give full information about what Artificial Intelligence is to you and why it is so important. So that you will get answers to all the questions arising in your mind till the end of this article.
A new domain has now emerged which people know as Artificial Intelligence which is basically a branch of Computer Science and whose main job is to make such intelligent machines which are as intelligent as humans and which have their own There is a lack of decision making. This will make our work even easier. Then without delay let's start and know what is Artificial Intelligence and why is it so important to us humans.
The full form of AI is Artificial Intelligence it means artificial intelligence or artificial mind. This is such a simulation that machines are given human intelligence or if they say so their brain is so advanced that they can think and work like humans. This is especially done in the computer system. This process mainly involves three processes and that is the first learning (in which information is put in the minds of machines and they are also taught some rules so that they follow those rules to complete a given task), second is Resoning (under this, machines are instructed to move towards the results by following the rules so that they achieve approximate or definite conclusion) and the third is Self-Correction.
If we talk about the particular application of AI, then it includes expert system, speech recognition and machine vision. AI or Artificial Intelligence has been designed in such a way that it can think like humans, how the human mind first learns any problem, then processes it, decides what is appropriate to do and finally how it Thinks about it while solving. In the same type of Artificial Intelligence, machines have also been given all the features of the human mind so that they can work better.
John McCarthy first told the world about Artificial Intelligence. He was an American Computer Scientist, who first told about this technology at the Dartmouth Conference in 1956. Today it has become very big like a tree and all the things from robotics process automation to actual robotics are covered under it. It has gained a lot of publicity in the last few years because it has also included the technology of big data and many companies want to adopt this technology with increasing speed, size and variety of data business. If I talk about AI, with the help of this, it has become very easy to identify the pattern in raw data, while there are many mistakes made by humans, this gives companies more insight on their data in less time.
When man was discovering the real power of computer system , man's desire to know more forced him to think "Can machines also think like us?" And that's how the development of Artificial Intelligence started. The only purpose of which was to create an intelligent machine that is intelligent like humans and can think like us.
Creating Expert Systems - Creating some systems that can perform intelligent behavior, that can learn, demonstrate, explain, and advise its users with it. • Implementing Human Intelligence in Machines - Creating systems that To understand, think, teach, and behave like humans.
If we talk about the real world, then there are some strange characteristics of knowledge such as • Its volume is very high, or rather it is unimaginable. • It is not completely well-organized or well-formatted. With this it keeps on changing continuously. Now it comes to what is AI Technique. So let me tell you that Artificial Technique is such a technique that we will put knowledge or knowledge in such an organized way as if we can use it very efficiently like it - • It should be read and understandable by the people who provide it. . • It should be easily modifiable so that its errors can be easily rectified. • It should be useful in many places even though it is incomplete and inaccurate. AI techniques if equipped with any comlpex programs J This is her speed of the execution can be increased to a great extent.
Artificial Intelligence can be divided into many types, but the most prominent among them are 1) Weak AI
Weak AI: - This type of AI is also called narrow AI, these AI system has been designed in such a way that they only do a particular task. For example, there is a very good example of Virtual Personal Assistants such as Apple’s Siri weak AI.
Strong AI: - This type of Artificial Intelligence is also called general Artificial Intelligence. This type of AI system has the intelligence of a generalized human being so that if it is given a difficult task when it comes time, it can easily find its solution. The Turing Test was developed in the 1950s by mathematician Alan Turing, which was used to find out whether computers can even think like humans. Arend Hintze, who is also an assistant professor of integrative biology and in computer science and engineering, Michigan State University. He has categorized AI into four parts, which are some of this type.
An example of this is Deep Blue, an IBM chess program that defeated Garry Kasparov in the 1990s. Deep Blue has been designed in such a way that it can identify the pieces of chess board and can predict it accordingly. But it does not have some memory of its own so that it cannot remember its past move, which it can use in future. It analyzes possible moves - its own and its opponent's - and then it chooses the best strategic move accordingly. Deep Blue and Google’s AlphaGO have been designed for narrator purposes and cannot be easily applied in other situations.
Such AI systems use their past experiences to decide their future decisions. Some decision-making functions that are used in autonomous vehicles have been designed in a similar way. By using similar observations, future accidents can be prevented to some extent, such as changing the car into another lane. These observations are not a permanent store.
This is a psychology term. This is a hypothetical concept. In this, it shows that others have their own beliefs, desires and intentions that influence their decisions. These types of AI are not present in this world.
AI systems have their own self awareness under this category, their own consciousness. Machines that have self-awareness understand their current state and use the same information to understand what others feel. These types of AI are not present in this world.
• Automation is a process by which the system and process function are made automatic. Robotic process automation, for example, is programmed so that it can easily perform high volume, repeatable tasks. The difference between RPA and IT Automation is that in RPA it is adaptable according to the circumstances, whereas it is not so in IT Automation.
• Machine learning is a science in which the computer works without programming . Deep learning is a part of machine learning in which predictive analytics is automation. There are mainly three algorithms of machine learning: supervised learning, where data sets are called patterns and which are used to lebel new data sets, the other is unsupervised learning, where data sets are not lebel but rather they are is sorted based on their similarity and disharmony. The third is reinforcement learning, where data sets are not lebel, but after some action and more action, the AI system is given feedback.
• Machine vision is a science with which we can be able to see the computer. In Machine Vision, the computer captures and analyzes visual infomations with the help of camera, along with analog-to-digital conversion and digital signal. It is also compared with human eyes, but there is no limitation of machine vision and they can also see beyond the walls. For this reason, they are also used in medicine quite a lot.
• Natural language processing (NLP) is a process in which human language is understood by a machine with the help of computer program. For example, you can only take SPAM detection, in which the program of the computer decides that which text is the original emain and which is the Spam email. NLP works mainly include text translation, sentiment analysis and speech recognition.
• Pattern recognition is a branch of machine learning that identifies patterns in data and is used later in data analysis.
• Robotics is a field that focuses more on the design and manufacturing of robots. Such works that we are very happy for humans, we use robots there. Because they do the toughest tasks easily and that too without any fault. For example, we use them in the assembly line of Car Production.
• The largest use of AI in healthcare.AI is in the healthcare industry. The biggest challenge here is how we can treat patients better and that too at the least cost. That's why companies are now using AI in hospitals so that patients can be treated better and quickly. One such famous healthcare technology is named IBM Watson. Along with this, health assistants have also come for common diseases, with the help of which the common people can now get treatment for their diseases. With the use of all these machines, a huge revolution is coming in the healthcare industry.
• Highly repetitive tasks are now being done by machines with the help of AI in business. Robotic process automation. Machine learning algorithms are now being integrated with analytics and CRM platforms to know how companies can help their customers better. Chatbots are being incorporated into the websites so that customers can be served as soon as possible.
• With the help of AI in education.AI, automate grading can now be done so that educators can get more time to read children. With the help of AI, any student can be inspected well, what is needed, which subjects are wealk, etc. so that the student can be helped properly. Nowadays, with the help of AI Tutors, students are looking for solutions to everything from home. Due to this, interest in their reading is also increasing.
Financial institutions are benefiting greatly with the help of AI in finance.AI. Because companies had to invest a lot of money and time earlier in data anylasis, but now it does not happen, now only AI does everything in a very short time.
• AI in law. Earlier the processing of these documents was a very worrying task, but now with the help of AI, now the processing of these documents is done very easily, this work runs in a very efficient manner.
• AI in manufacturing.AI is also used in the manufacturing industry . Earlier, hundreds of people used to do the work, today, with the help of a machine, the same work is being done very quickly and better.
The use of Artificial Intelligence is increasing day by day. We humans are slowly becoming more etc. of such machines. In an effort to meet our needs, we are making Artificial Intelligence even more powerful and more advance so that it can do our hardest work. Due to this we know that these machines are becoming more powerful inadvertently. And the power of thinking is also increasing gradually, due to which they can adapt themselves to any situation and this is not good for us.
The day is not far when they do not follow our orders and work according to their mind. In such a situation, human society may have to suffer a lot. They have already buried their roots in all our industries and we have become their very beginning, which makes it difficult for us to do our work without them. Even if this sounds a bit strange to hear. I believe that even if we use Artificial Intelligence for good in our life, but it is very important to keep in mind that we should keep the key of some things which are above control. So that when the time comes, we can use it properly.
I sincerely hope that I have given you complete information about what is Artificial Intelligence and I hope you have come to understand about Artificial Intelligence or What is Artificial Intelligence . I request all of you readers that you too share this information in your neighborhood, relatives and friends, so that our awareness will be there and it will benefit everyone. I need your support so that I can convey more new information to you.
It has always been my endeavor that I always help my readers or readers from all sides, if you people have any doubt of any kind, then you can ask me irresponsibly. I will definitely try to solve those Doubts. How did you like this article, Artificial Intelligence, tell us by writing a comment so that we too have a chance to learn something from your ideas and improve something.
Our skills information